Treat yourself to a smile you can feel proud of.
Your smile is the first thing many people notice about you – so make sure you’re making a great first impression.
An investment in your smile is an investment in your self-confidence, which can help in both your professional and personal life.
No two smile makeovers are the same – you will meet with one of our highly experienced dentists to discuss a treatment schedule tailor-made for your perfect smile.
Treatments available to create your beautiful smile include:
- Implants – A natural looking, comfortable alternative to dentures. Dental implants assist with your appearance, speech and the ability to chew as well we creating a healthy smile.
- Veneers – Minor flaws such as chips, gaps in-between the teeth, cracks and minor malocclusion, can be corrected with porcelain veneers to create a natural-looking smile.
- Crowns & Bridges – More severely decayed, misshaped or damaged teeth can be corrected with dental crowns or bridges.
- Teeth Whitening – Stained or discoloured teeth can have a negative impact on your smile. With professional teeth whitening, you can whiten your teeth by up to eight shades!
- Facial Aesthetics – Improving the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines and crow’s feet, our facial treatments can complete the new look of your smile makeover by giving you youthful skin.
- Six Month Smiles® – To straighten teeth we use unique clear braces to gently straighten teeth in an average of 6 months – and the braces are barely noticeable!
- General Dentistry – The appearance of your smile is important but oral health is more The link between oral health and whole body health is well documented.
Get in touch with us on 0161 336 2710 or email us to see how we can brighten your smile.